I must say thank you to Lada Ray for honoring me with this award! Her blog is fantastic, it showcases her many books as an indie author (which is very inspiring to me because I am working on my own novel). She also has some very beautiful pictures of Russia on her blog.
As always let’s get to the nitty gritty of the award. Here’s the rules!
- Write a little something about the Beautiful Blogger who nominated you. See above and don’t forget to go and check her out too.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate for this award 7 worthy beautiful bloggers.
Seven things about me:
1) Sometimes I wish we could pack all of our stuff up and transport our family to New York City. I have always wanted to live there.
2) The very poem I wrote was when I was 5 and it was about skeletons dancing in the moonlight (my mother still has it).
3) Whenever I am in my house I have pajama pants on…they soothe me 🙂
4) I am counting down to when my children are a little older so I can read them Harry Potter.
5) I love to change my hair color, to me it is an amazing way of self expression
6) I used to play the trombone
7) Ramen noodles are one of my favorite foods
After soaking in those wildly quirky facts about me here are my 7 nominations for the Beautiful Blogger Award
1) The Kit-Kat Sisters This blog is so fun! It is run by two sisters and they have a little bit of everything, fashion, books, quotes, etc.
2) Canadian Hiking Photography I absolutely love all the pictures on this site. You must check it out.
3) That Dude Eddie There is some great poetry on this site
4) By James Piper What can I say? I am a sucker for fellow writers!!!
5) 5thingstodotoday Very inspirational to get you out there doing some new things!
6) Yasniger Some very lovely written works can be found here
7) The Urge to Write This blog has a number of things, book reviews, writing, etc.
So there we have it, please check out my fellow bloggers and show their page some support if you like what you see!!