I continue to be amazed and surprised that so many people read my blog, which I started more for personal reasons than any other. I was nominated from Sofia Siberia for the Reality Blog Award 🙂 Thank you so much Sofia!!!
To receive this award I must answer five questions about myself 🙂
1. If you could change one thing, what would you change?
I am not one for saying I would like to change things because I really believe things happen for a reason in your life. I know that if certain negative events hadn’t occurred I would not be where I am today!!!
2. If you could repeat an age, what would it be?
Oi! None haha, every age had its ups and downs, I just want to keep moving forward, (ask me again in 15 years and I might sing a different tune!)
3. What is one thing that really scares you?
As a mom I think the thing that scares me most is that something terrible will happen to my children.
4. What is one dream you have not completed, and do you think you’ll be able to complete it?
Hmmmm I want to write a book, and yes I think one day I will complete that, not sure when, but it is in progress!
5. If you could be someone else for one day, who would it be?
This is incredibly hard! I think I would want to be J.K. Rowling, what an amazing thing to be able to see inside the mind of someone who wrote my some of my favorite books!!
Nowwwww the nominees
Keep writing everyone I love to read your work 🙂